Tuesday 17 February 2009

week three begins...

I'm sitting contemplating my thoughts on last week and I find myself feeling more positive (and here is me some years ago giving a round of applause!!!) My feeling is that week 2 provided a huge learning curve as discussed previously, and I am in a different place of engagement. Whilst I'm still struggling with the work-life-study balance, I have taken time reading through the resources and feel I'm on familiar territory! (Does make a difference with confidence!)

I am hoping to make a more positive contribution to the group discussion this week and we'll see how I've done when I reflect on Sunday. So, back to apply the theory to feeding back on other group presentations...

1 comment:

  1. ah john - what a sweetie.

    so glad to hear this change of heart re the course too.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete