Wednesday 11 February 2009

aarrgghhhh

I've logged on the blackboard and I feel my head is going to explode!!! There is so much to catch up with, and I've only missed one day's messages. I really think by now, I should be more organised and have a clearer strategy to manage the workload, but alas, it feels like it's all gone to pot!

I could argue that the problem here is my workload in my job, but wonder if this is making excuses (although I have taught for 8 hours solid today plus the add-ons to the programme that we have to do once the students have left!!!) And I've got two toddlers who are proving to be a bit of a challange at home at the moment.............

Well, now I've got that off my chest, it's time to pick up the logical thought which say that, just when you thought you were on top of things, something comes along to derail you. Hopefully, this is just a temporary blip...

No comments:

Post a Comment